Ootz. List 1.1

>> Sunday, November 15, 2009

Another list- for my own sake, this'll be updated list 1.1!

Things to Write About
  1. Obama - birth certificate, nobel peace prize & the republican vendetta
  2. My hair
  3. Societal and cultural impact on "normal"
  4. Transsexuality? Orientation?
  5. The upcoming holidays - back home for them?
  6. LAUNDRY DAY!
  7. Hopeful optimistic why we are living stuff - millions of years .. ... ....../A central focus.. life?/Humans as a species; judgment, patterns,
  8. Healthy body weight
  9. Recipes
  10. Going to WI again?
  11. Rural vs. Suburban vs. Urban
  12. Some of my short stories.. maybe?
  13. psychology
  14. life choices at 20? / college/ classes
  15. music
  16. religion - god/higher being/body
  17. drivers license
  18. 10+ F, a thank you :]
  19. my mother - reality
  20. A glimpse into my family

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Labels