Farmville, this week, & Christmas

>> Monday, October 12, 2009

Firstly, thank you to everyone who commented, it means a lot to see what you guys are saying. It definitely makes me smile! So thanks for making my night!

FarmVille on facebook is addicting. I love the music! I also like the Harvest Moon series by Natsume as well, though! By the time I post this, my strawberries will be able to be harvested!

I started making Christmas cards for friends and family. It's so freakin' early, but once you celebrate Halloween, it seems like a New York minute and the holidays are all over, and it's February! So, I thought I'd get an early start on them, send them out around Dec. 11th, and hope everyone likes them! I'm making them myself because in a world that seems so digitalized, a handwritten note means a lot more! Though, on a negative note, I don't know how I'm not going to say "I love you" to my mom, in her note. I refuse to say something that I don't mean. This will be a difficult Christmas indeed.

This week! Oh my goodness, it seems like since I got back from Wisconsin, all I've been doing is going nonstop! That's okay, better to keep busy than not! I have the maintenance guy, Mark, coming over Monday to tear out and re-caulk the tub because there is mold and mildew in the bottom corners, and it's disgusting. Then on Tuesday, there's a psychologist appointment, with a new psychologist. I hope he's able to think outside the box, and not need a psychologist more than I do! Wednesday! I have a dentist appointment, which I need ever so badly, as I have 3 major cavities in my front right 3 teeth and I fear an abscess which can lead to blood poisoning! Yikes! I also have to do the dishes, put plastic over the windows because it's getting below freezing at night, fold all the laundry, get sterilite bins for the laundry, find the winter coats, and finish up Christmas cards.

I'm hoping to write a blog each night, or afternoon, this week :]

2 comments:

Anonymous,  October 13, 2009 at 12:07 AM  

I haven't fallen into the FarmVille cult yet, although I am a little curious about it since everyone seems to be addicted. I think the handwritten Christmas cards are a great idea, you're completely right about this being a digitized age. I LOL'd when I read the part about your psychologist needing help more than you do... I know how that goes. It's hard to find someone understanding these days, even when it's supposed to be their job. Hope you have a good week mate!

--Konnor

Anonymous,  October 13, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

Hey I need a shrinkologist too ya know. I didnt think I did , but well now I do. The cards are perfect, I agree with there, noone makes things by hand anymore, before it was just go to the market pick a pretty card, sign it and send it. Now a days they email URLs.

regarding your moms card, why should you send one saying you love her if you dont? maybe just i miss my mom, or a get well card. Not that she sick, but , I dont know what im thinking. Make a card to reflect how you feel about her. Or just dont send a card at all. its symbolic itself. she will look at all her cards and when she realized yours isnt there, well she isnt there for you, now is she? maybe she'll feel bad and call you. I dont know the issues, just thinking away :)
the get well card, if you hate her cuz she sux, make a pretty card saying get sick soon.
Im a bastard, if i wasnt busy doing what i do, id make worst wishes cards and send them to my enemies. What do you think? the new hellmark card display? Stay safe :)

Post a Comment

Followers

Labels