Oh! 2 weeks!

>> Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's been two weeks since I started blogging. "ootz" Wonderful! Another week and hopefully a routine! On positive notes, it's the middle of the week (at least for me!), and it just continues to get busier! I have a checklist for this week of things to do, and I keep adding onto it! That's okay though, busier is better! Hopefully next week this time I'll have some time to just sit, and relax. Run down for the next week; another psychologist appointment, doctors appointment tomorrow, and a friend over for four days, I'm hoping to blog nightly, and am supposed to keep an hour to 2 hour emotions journal, as well as a dream journal. I can't wait to see what comes of it. I de-wormed the cats, or tried to rather. The box suggested mixing the de-wormer in their food but Jerk, the itty bitty kitty, that we finally named, wouldn't eat it, and Flopsy and Chubbers ate most of theirs but not all. So, I took away their food and tomorrow they'll eat it all happily. Oh, yeah. I also shaved my head last week! Finally! I've been talking about doing it for a couple months. It's great. I love it.

On a different note, do you ever run through hypothetical scenarios in your head of what could happen, and if it did how you'd react to it? What you'd say? I think it's kind of therapeutic. I get to yell and scream in my head at all the people who have ever upset me, I can deal with them the next day politely, and they never know. However, repeat hypothetical offenders eventually get to me and get blown up on. They're kind of weary of me for a while afterward, but, it gives me time to calm down and blow off some more steam.

It's been raining on and off here.. I wonder if it's rain then snow.. I surely hope not. Hello six months of winter. And, I'd like to do a blog on the gang rape, the GOP, and their reactions, but I'm so disgusted by the government right now that they wouldn't stand a chance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Labels