Stuff I'd like to write about

>> Saturday, October 10, 2009

A list of things I'd like to write about (in no particular order):

  1. Obama - birth certificate, nobel peace prize & the republican vendetta
  2. My hair
  3. My past pt 2
  4. Societal and cultural impact on "normal"
  5. Transsexuality? Orientation?
  6. The upcoming holidays - back home for them?
  7. LAUNDRY DAY!
  8. Hopeful optimistic why we are living stuff - millions of years .. ... ......
  9. Healthy body weight
  10. Recipes
  11. Going to WI again?
  12. Rural vs. Suburban vs. Urban
  13. Things I hold dear
  14. Some of my short stories.. maybe?
  15. A central focus.. life?
  16. psychology
  17. life choices at 20? / college
  18. music
  19. religion - god/higher being/body
  20. drivers license
  21. 10+ F, a thank you :]
  22. Celebration of 1 week: 10/14/09 & 1 month: 11/7/09
  23. Humans as a species; judgment, patterns,

3 comments:

Anonymous,  October 12, 2009 at 12:25 AM  

Sounds cool to me, can't wait to hear your take on these topics!!

--Konnor

Anonymous,  October 12, 2009 at 12:36 AM  

I hope to read many of the things you want to write about. i try to enjoy politics, but its all pretty 2 sided either people are for or against the non issues and facts no longer matter. I stop following b4 barak became our new leader. Once I heard the media keep saying things like the constitution didnt matter.
Of all his wrong doings, the birth cert was trivial. What did you mean the republican vendetta tho?
And your hair cool here :D

Asthenia October 12, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

I'll get to the republican vendetta! I don't like either side of the political sword, but I lean more towards the left..

Post a Comment

Followers

Labels