Holidays!

>> Thursday, October 29, 2009

Holidays are coming up quickly! Happy Halloween! (in case I forget to post!)

I've decided not to go up to my family's for any of the next four holidays - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years- if they can't have me at my worst, they don't get to see me at my best. And they sure as hell don't get to be disrespectful to me 95% of the year and expect to see me because I ought to go up there for holidays. I had a dream that I did go up there and my mom was being a total bitch herself and I cussed her out in front of the whole family and left. Strangely enough, Jesse's aunt Lulu and Stephen were there.

I've decided to use Stephen to break down my 'emotional wall.' He seems pretty cool with the idea, and we've been playing Farmville and Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life together. It's nice to let my guard down around him. Though, I am afraid of getting too close to him.

I tore out the knees in my favorite jeans. I don't know weather or not to patch them. I love unpatched jeans.. but it's getting to be winter in Michigan! It's getting to be freezing at night. Which reminds me - I love all the seasons. I love the fall colors, the silent still nights of winter, the pastel-y spring, and the hazy summer. I can't believe anyone could complain about it. Sure, winters f-ing freezing, and summer is too hot, but, come on, you can't have such beauty and not pay for it. It's gorgeous here. I need to take some fall pictures.

I've decided to grow my hair out until it's curly, and then dye it bright red, with orangey highlights. because, well, I haven't had red hair yet. It might just suit me. If not it's only a hop to brown. I still have to dye my hair pink before I've had my hair every color, and red should fade to a weird pinky color.

I have 3 teeth I need pulled because they hurt all the time, and I'm sick. It's terrible. I sleep all day and just don't want to get up. It's going to be $660 to pull the teeth, and I'm going to see if my dad can help me pay for it. I'm waiting for my old employer to fax some papers to where I applied to- before I can even get an interview. Then I can hopefully get braces, and have pretty, healthy teeth. Okay, I'm out to harvest in FarmVille, and kill some family in Oblivion!

1 comments:

Leah October 29, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

I really enjoyed reading this =)

Sorry to hear about the family thing...sounds like it must be tough.

Keep smiling.
Love Leah xx

Post a Comment

Followers

Labels